Title: Graduate Intern, Programmes
Reports to: Associate
Job location: Abuja
Travel requirements: Less than 30%
The Intern, Programmes will work with the Associate and the rest of the project team to develop project work plans and ensure excellent execution of activities and quality outputs within planned timelines and scope. S/he will oversee any operational aspects and logistics related to the execution of activities and support the development of relevant project tools and templates. The Intern will be responsible for collection, analysis. and dissemination of relevant project data to guide the team in effective decision-making. As part of the Sydani team, the Intern will be required to participate in organizational problem solving and capacity building sessions for continuous learning and performance improvement.
Eligible candidates should:
- Have recently graduated from a reputable university with a bachelor’s degree in the health or social sciences, engineering, or related fields and not less than a GPA of 2:1 (A Master’s degree would be an advantage)
- Have completed the mandatory 1-year NYSC programme
- Possess a minimum of basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Have strong proficiency in verbal and written English
- Possess good analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Be a self-starter, result-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced work environment
Experience working in management consulting would be an advantage.
For performance management and accountability, the intern will work with the Associate and Engagement Manager to develop and agree on project-specific scope of work, results framework, workplan, and deliverables. These would inform the development of KPIs to be tracked for performance review and improvement.
- Interested and qualified candidates should apply on https://sydani.org/internship-application/ with an up-to-date CV
- The CV must include email addresses and phone numbers of 2 professional referees who can speak to your work ethics and capabilities
- Candidates are encouraged to only apply if they meet the eligibility criteria specified above
Friday, February 05, 2020
Internship Application Form